Learning made easier, faster… and better!
Following up on last weekend’s excellent workshop:
Relaxation during exams
- It’s is about RETAIN and RECALL , they are skills anyone can learn.
- Struggling to get down to work is not about laziness, or procrastination it’s about STRESS. If you are blocked then don’t fight through it, distress
- Try :
- 7-11 breathing
- Clench/unclench very slowly
- Exercise, run round, star jumps etc
- Go for a short walk.
Some MP3 Downloads to help you relax …
- No one way to revise , it’s whatever works for you. Whatever helps the information to go into your head
- Record important facts rather than read
- Move while learning
- Be comfortable
- Dance /listening to music
- Smaller sessions 20 mins max
- Break it down into small tasks
- Do the thing you hate first (eat a frog for breakfast)
- Don’t frighten your brain , short , simple and easily achievable . One small thing at a time.
- Positive language at all times even if you don’t believe it ….yet
Please feel free to contact Lesley if you have any questions: https://www.lesleymccall.co.uk/